TOKIO HOTEL ITALIA FAN CLUB
THE ONLY ONE!

Unisciti al forum, è facile e veloce

TOKIO HOTEL ITALIA FC
BENVENUTO! - WELCOME! - WILKOMMEN! - BIENVENU! - 欢迎

TOKIO HOTEL ITALIA FAN CLUB
THE ONLY ONE!
TOKIO HOTEL ITALIA FC
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Non sei connesso Connettiti o registrati

Lucee from China

3 partecipanti

Andare in basso  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]

1Lucee from China Empty Lucee from China Gio Ott 14, 2010 7:56 pm

LuceeAngelo

LuceeAngelo
fan
fan

hey guys how are you? I'm Lucee from China and always appreciate you ebullient italien TH fans, you are amazing:) nice to meet you and hope we can be friends:)

I love your fashion and football players, favorite are Inzaghi and Cannavaro, and I'm huge fan of german and italien national football team:) Also I'm highly in love with your movies and talented directors. You have incredible beautiful scenery and comely girls Razz I have met some friends from Italy and they are all friednly and impressive. Oh I cannot forget to say that your cuisine is fabulous:)

Italy is an engaging country and have extreme zealous TH fans, you are so good:)

with best regards:)

Lucee

2Lucee from China Empty Re: Lucee from China Ven Ott 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Bìkachu

Bìkachu
Admin

Hey Lucee WELCOME here!!!^^
I'm Giorgia and I'm from Rome Wink
AHAHAH I'm happy that you love a lot of things in our country and here you'll meet many crazy fans like you too!!! :3
We just say thanks to the band that give us the opportunity to know people from all over the world!!!!

If you have some problems, doubts or everything that you don't undestand here contact me Wink
With love, Giorgia ^^

PS: if you want to chat with us, you can open a topic in "CONVERSATION" section.
It's a part of our forum dedicated to international fans and where you can talk about everything you want!!!!
Here: http://tokiohotelitaliafc.forumitalian.com/conversation-f29/
Enjoy^^

3Lucee from China Empty Re: Lucee from China Lun Ott 18, 2010 2:11 am

Nykaa

Nykaa
Alien
Alien

Hey Lucee!
WELCOME dear, I'm Veronica. Very Happy
I definitely agree with Giorgia when she says that TH give us the opportunity to know people from all over the world... it's amazing! During the last year I got in touch with so many other fans from so many other countries, expecially through Twitter.
It's a great feeling to think that even from such distance we're all connected someway through TH's music. I love you

See you soon here!
Veronica

http://emilykayitalia.wordpress.com

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Torna in alto  Messaggio [Pagina 1 di 1]